KENTPOWER Diesel Gen-sets can be synchronized for parallel running. Paralleling units combine with ATS is capable of start up gen-sets automatically and adjust the number of running gen-sets depending on the loading, when main power recovers gen-sets will shut off automatically. The system enables automatic start-up and operation of the generating set when the mains power Is off, over now voltage or loss of phase as well as the mains automatic switch back when connected with grid system. The Auto Transfer Switch system is applicable for most Indus by sectors such as hotels, hospitals, banks, airports, broadcasting stations, telecom etc.
We mainly have the following advantages:
1) High Cost Performance Genset: Our Genset are driven by Cummins, Perkins, Deutz engine, coupling with Leroy Somer or Stamford alternator. Because of the localization production of engine and alternator under the strict quality control, we could get the high quality parts at very competitive price. The engine and control unit of genset are adopted the world-class advanced products and technical products.
2) Economies of Scale production: With the 10,000units production capacity annually in our 20,000m2 modern factory, Furthermore, we keep hundreds of engine and alternator in regular stock. We would guarantee the delivery and competitive price.
3) Quality Guarantee: We have advanced production facilities such as CNC machine, power coating facility etc. in our modern factory. More than 10 years rich experience in manufacturing gensets and strict quality control, we could guarantee the quality.
4) Good pre-sales and after sales service: We keep full range of regular spare parts in stock, which could guarantee the fast response of after sales services. Our qualified sales representative and technical engineers are ready to help you by 24 hours a day seven days a week.
5) Customer Care: We understand our customer's requirements, That customer care is the most important responsibility. Our goal is to growing with our distributor and partners.
Post time: Nov-18-2021